“Make your own path and tread on that, leaving a trail behind so that others may follow in your footsteps.” – Rev. Dr. Manisha Anwekar
Her Journey – She is the One & The ONLY One to author and publish #OneBookEveryMonth.
Our Founder, Rev. Dr. Manisha Anwekar, began her “conscious” spiritual journey very early in her life. As far as she remembers, she began meditating at the age of 5 years, teaching meditation at the age of 10 and spiritual parenting at the age of 20 years.
While she had everything under the sky in abundance on the material front, she describes herself that she was not a very happy child. The reason was NOT that she was deprived of something in her life, but because her challenges were different. She is
- Clairvoyant (Psychic Seeing, beyond five senses)
- Clairsentient (Psychic Sensitivity)
- Clairaudient (Psychic Hearing)
- Clairgustant (Psychic Tasting)
- Clairessent (Psychic Smelling)
- Clairtangency (Psychic Touching)
- Clairempath (Psychic Empathy)
- Claircognizant (Psychic Intrinsic Knowledge)
These heightened psychic abilities posed many challenges to her during her childhood as she could not assimilate these strange signals emerging from nowhere. By default, she read people’s thoughts, and scanned them for energy traps and thought patterns. As she grew with these “gifts”, she understood that the material world is NOT a real world. People often indulge in very different stuff to what they portray. As these feelings kept her uneasy and curious, she began searching for her answers from all the available sources and resources.
She understood that meditation was such a friend of hers that kept her happy and grounded in testing times.
Education – She is a university topper. Graduated in Science and then pursued her masters in Business Management. She also earned her Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral Degrees in Metaphysical Science from FL, USA. She has a post graduate advance diploma in Vedic Astrology and also is trained in Perfumery, Essential oils and Aromatherapy.
Spiritual Experiences – She has had many spiritual experiences like feeling the vibrations in and around her body, sensing soul presence, hearing souls talking, spirit communications, sighting of astral bodies and astral travel. She helps souls via direct spirit communications with them.
Memberships – She is an esteemed member of the following organizations.
- American Psychological Association, US
- International Dyslexia Association, US
- ICMH Metaphysical Church, US
- IMPA, US
- Meditation Society of Australia, Australia
- Maharashtra Dyslexia Association, India
- Life Member–Indian Philosophical Congress, India
- Indian Women Network, India
- Life Member– Asiatic Society of Bombay
- Rotary International
- UN Volunteers
- She is also a Mentor of Change (MoC) associated with Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog, a Government of India Initiative.
She has authored fifty-seven books so far, including the book she has co-authored with her younger daughter– Anubhuti in June 2019 titled– BlogBuster of the Year.
- Chakra View—A Peek into The Amazing World of Chakras (October, 2014)
- Jeevan Sanwarne Ke Mantra (February, 2015)
- ANTAHKARAN– Inner Guidance Cards with instruction booklet (January, 2018)
- How I Reinvented Myself with A Gluten Free & Low FODMAP Diet (February, 2018)
- Pearls of Wisdom (March, 2018)
- PAUSE– To Begin Afresh (April, 2018)
- Sculpting Designer Babies– The Metaphysical Way (May, 2018)
- Study Smart Not Hard (June, 2018)
- Faith Binds… Absolute Faith Blinds (July, 2018)
- Jhatpat Snacks.. Simplified Cooking for Gen z (August, 2018)
- Inner Reflections (September, 2018)
- ZEN– Achieving Stillness in Motion (October, 2018)
- 7 Mantras That will Transform Your Life (November, 2018)
- The NITTY- GRITTIES of An Effective Presentation (December, 2018)
- ORATION ELATION– A Guide to Master Public Speaking (January, 2019)
- From SQUARE to CIRCLE (February, 2019)
- One Bedtime Ritual For A Harmonious Life (March, 2019)
- Never Chase Your Dreams (April, 2019)
- BHUTAN– From Thunderbolt to Wonderbolt (May, 2019)
- Are We Really Born Tabula Rasa? (June, 2019)
- BlogBuster Of The Year (Co-authored) June, 2019)
- CHATURMAS– Four Months of Spiritual Transformation (July, 2019)
- The Big Fat Question of Fat Reduction and Its Answer (August, 2019)
- INNER REFLECTIONS 2.0 (September, 2019)
- NAV VIDHA BHAKTI– Nine Ways of Worshipping (October, 2019)
- YOU BECOME WHAT YOU FEAST ON (November, 2019)
- PRANA– THE BREATH OF LIFE (December, 2019)
- 101 Ways To Harness Your Bedrest (January, 2020)
- POP CULTURE– An Unhealthy Trend (February, 2020)
- LEARNING DISABILITIES– MYTH, REALITY & STEPS TO SUCCEED (March, 2020)
- SUFFER NO MORE DURING COVID-19 TIMES (April, 2020)
- The UNIVERSE IS A GENEROUS GIVER (May, 2020)
- The CRY of MOTHER EARTH (June, 2020)
- BREATHE YOUR WAY TO WELLBEING (Juy, 2020)
- PSYCHIC POWERS– RECOGNIZE ENHANCE UTILIZE (August, 2020)
- INNER REFLECTIONS 3.0– Instilling Values Through Essay Writing (September, 2020)
- THE 5 Hs– Your Guide to Holistic Living (October, 2020)
- MUDRAS– Magic On Your Fingertips (November, 2020)
- METAPHYSICAL COOKING– The Art & Science of SAATVIK FOOD (December, 2020)
- SPIRITUAL IDIOMS– What The Sayings Are Really Saying (January, 2021)
- MIND CHATTER MATTERS– REWIRE YOUR MIND, RECONSTRUCT YOUR LIFE (February, 2021)
- ESSENCE OF LIFE (March, 2021)
- REWRITING RULES REDEFINING CULTURE (April, 2021)
- SIMPLE SHLOKAS & MANTRAS FOR CHILDREN (May, 2021)
- IS YOUR HEALTHY FOOD KILLING YOU? (June, 2021)
- COUPLETS OF TULSIDAS & THEIR RELEVANCE IN MODERN TIMES (July, 2021)
- AKASHIC RECORD– The Karmic Account of Your Soul (August, 2021)
- INNER REFLECTIONS 4.0– Snippets From Across The Generations (September, 2021)
- MEDITATION FOR BEGINNERS– (October, 2021)
- CAFÉ KARMA—We Serve What You Deserve– (November, 2021)
- FlutterBee Tales: 6-9 Years– (December, 2021)
- METAPHYSICAL WAY OF LIVING– (January, 2022)
- DAILY AGNIHOTRA– YOUR SPIRITUAL ARMOUR– (February, 2022)
- JEWELS OF WISDOM– LETTERS TO MY DAUGHTERS– (March, 2022)
- THE FLYING ELEPHANT– (April, 2022)
- THE MYSTERY OF SPIRITUAL BOOMERANGS– (May, 2022)
- ESCAPADES OF MY INNER CHILD– (June, 2022)
She has received many national and international awards for her ethics and dedication in her chosen field.
- Spiritual Konnect won India’s Best 5000 MSMEs award in 2017.
- Woman of Excellence
- Exceptional Woman of Excellence
- Many awards in Rotary International
She has pioneered a new concept in presenting awards to mostly unsung women heroes titled, “WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE DIGITAL AWARDS” in March 2020. These awards were completely digital in nature. Only truly deserving women get these awards. To know more about these prestigious awards, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On Board of:
Institutional Ethics Committee (IEC) member as Spiritual Theologist with MCGM’s Comprehensive Thalassemia Care, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology & BMT Centre Satellite branch of LTM Medical College & General Hospital, Sion, Mumbai.